Located in the heart of Glasgow West End, arguably the city’s most vibrant, popular and exclusive area—and home to some of the city’s most impressive residential architecture—Vanilla Square is a dynamic, award-winning estate at letting agency with a dedicated team of professional property experts. To deliver the very best service to all of our clients, we combine cutting-edge property marketing with decades of local market experience and high-calibre levels of customer service.
In a city that is saturated with estate and letting agencies, both traditional and online, you may be wondering how we create attention-grabbing marketing packs for the homes we sell. How do we make our clients’ properties stand out from the crowd? How do we target the right prospective buyers? How do we ensure that our clients get the very best prices for their properties? How do provide consistently high levels of service to all of our customers?
Quite simply, we know everything there is to know about the Scottish property market. We stay abreast of technological changes to ensure our marketing methods are second-to-none, and we treat each sale or let as if it were our own home on the market. Furthermore, every detail and negotiation is handled personally by a Vanilla Square partner, which means you have direct access to expert guidance and advice from Glasgow’s most highly experienced estate agents when you need it.
Marketing your property to today’s buyers
Creating stylish marketing materials is just one aspect of our approach to promoting and selling your property successfully. In today’s market, harnessing the latest technology also plays a vital role in successful property sales. Having embraced the platforms favoured by today’s buyers, including mobile and social media, we execute focused and efficient campaigns that reach a larger, more targeted audience. It’s all very well getting your property seen by as many people as possible, but it has to be seen by the right people—i.e. those who are most likely to buy it.
To make your home stand out and maximise your marketing exposure, we use:
- Brochures – High-quality property brochures (printed and online), featuring professional photographs and floorpans that showcase your home, its overall layout, and room configuration in the very best light.
- Property Portals – To ensure maximum exposure, we advertise on all of the UK’s highest ranking property portals, including Rightmove, Zoopla, s1 Homes, and Prime Location.
- High Street Presence – From sale boards to our office window on Great Western Road, your home will be visible to the maximum number of buyers on the ground.
- HD Property Movies – Marketing your home using an HD movie offers prospective buyers the unique opportunity to take a virtual tour around your home, both inside and out.
- Smart Email Alerts – With an extensive database of registered buyers, which is updated on a daily basis, we automatically match each home with the people who are most likely to buy it.
- Accompanied Viewings – We apply the same high-calibre ethos to our property viewing service, so we never use external viewing agents. When we conduct a viewing of your home, potential buyers are guided by the Vanilla Square partner you deal with on a daily basis—the one who is best placed to highlight the individual characteristics of your home and who can help turn your viewer into your buyer.
At Vanilla Square, we employ all of this technology, high-quality marketing materials, and tailored marketing services to maximise the appeal and value of your property, thus ensuring an efficient, successful sale. Your marketing material is carefully prepared, with a bespoke campaign designed to suit your home and its possible buyers. Presentation, Price, Promotion—these are key to success; therefore, we focus your personalised campaign on this effective approach.
For sales and lettings in Glasgow and beyond, contact our friendly Vanilla Square team. Whether selling or letting property, you will always be liaising with one of our business partners, which makes our service that much more responsible and approachable. When you instruct us, your property will reach a wider audience as we are one of the few agents who are present on all the major property portals to offer sellers and landlords maximum exposure. If you’re looking to buy, sell, rent or lease your property, or you’re simply considering the idea, contact us by calling 0141 229 0210 or pop into our new office at 711 Great Western Road. One of our partners will be delighted to help and provide you with impartial, expert advice.