A spacious three bedroom flat set on the preferred first floor of this striking sandstone tenement near the end of a leafy cul de sac in Woodlands. The flat extends to around 1248 sq ft and is certain to impress all who view. Full of period character and charm whilst offering a modern standard of living and presented in walk-in condition. The location is also ideal; tucked away from busy main roads on a tree lined street, yet on the doorstep of Great Western Road and close to Woodlands Road as well as Gibson Street, where there are a vast array of trendy shops, bars and restaurants as well as excellent public transport links (a short distance to two Subway Stations) with easy access to Glasgow City Centre. It is also very close to The University of Glasgow.
The internal accommodation comprises:
- Grand entrance hallway with two storage cupboards
- Immediately impressive 19’10 formal lounge with feature fireplace and bay window to front, overlooking treelined street
- Fitted kitchen with quality wall and floor units and plenty of space for a dining table and chairs
- Three well proportioned doubled bedrooms
- Windowed bathroom with white shower suite
- Useful utility cupboard next to the shower room
The property includes recently replaced sash and case double glazing, gas central heating, mains powered smoke alarms and security controlled entrance.
The communal areas are very well maintained. A unique feature of the property is the communal rear garden which is beautifully manicured and offers a lovely additional outdoor space. On-street permit parking is available through Glasgow City council at a cost of around £85 per year.
EER band C