A fabulous two bedroom luxury apartment set on the 3rd floor of the popular Vienna Apartments in the heart of the City Centre. Offering a Manhattan loft feel, this fantastic warehouse conversion completed just 10 years ago is presented to a high standard throughout and offered to the market in true walk-in condition.
The building is set on a quieter one-way street and there is a multi-storey car park immediately next door which can also be used on a paid basis. Overall this is an exceptional property and internal viewing is essential in order to fully appreciate the level of accommodation on offer.
The internal accommodation comprises:
· A broad and welcoming entrance hallway.
· Utilities room with hot water tank and washing machine inside.
· Immediately bright and impressive open plan living/ dining kitchen with high ceilings and four large windows allowing for plenty of natural light to flow throughout. Space abundance in this room for a large dining table and chairs – a great area for socialising and entertaining.
· The kitchen is fitted with quality high gloss wall and floor units and integrated appliances (including fridge freezer, dish washer, oven, hob and extractor).
· Two well-proportioned double bedrooms that both offer fitted wardrobes.
· A refitted master en-suite shower room, and a beautiful guest bathroom with fresh white three-piece suite and over-bath shower.
The specification includes electric heating, double glazing and security controlled entrance. There is lift and stairs access to all floors and the communal areas are very well maintained by an appointed factor.
Nestled in the heart of the vibrant City Centre, everything is on the doorstep including Buchannan street and the Merchant City with vast array of shops, bars and restaurants, excellent public transport links, an easy reach of Strathclyde and Caledonian universities as well as Glasgow Central and Queen Street Train Station.
Whether you are looking for a place to live or invest, the location uniqueness of this property and its pristine level of maintenance, bring a superior life style to its residents.
EER band C